Payroll Made Easy – Quick and Simple Payroll Processing
Access to Knowledgeable Payroll Specialists – Tax Penalty Prevention
Here’s how it works:
- Each pay period, you contact us via your choice of telephone, fax, e-mail, or you may use our 24/7 online employee self-serve and onboarding services – you pick the payroll processing input method that is easiest for you.
- Report the hours worked by your employees, plus any changes to the payroll, such as deductions, pay increases or new hires.
- We’ll do the rest, including calculating wages, salaries, state and federal taxes, FICA and pension contributions, as well as any other types of deductions you may desire.
- Our goal is to process your payroll the same day as your call, and make delivery by electronic means, mail or courier, overnight if necessary, to your location.
- We also offer direct deposit, where checks are directly deposited into your employee’s bank accounts. Employees receive a pay voucher showing the amounts deposited, and you receive a detail of transactions each pay period.
- Payroll checks can be processed to meet your individual needs, including processing on a weekly, biweekly, semimonthly or monthly basis.
- Paperless Payroll: employees are sent a secure digital notice of their deposit and a full detail of deductions.
Payroll Management Offers:
Contact us today for a FREE consultation!
Other Payroll Conveniences
Payroll Management’s payroll system supplies payroll checks that can include convenient options like vacation and/or PTO balances as well as the standard year-to-date wages, taxes and deductions.
Our payroll register details the check number issued and the employee’s wages, taxes, deductions, net pay, and direct deposit. The Journal also provides company totals of wages, deductions, and net pay, as well as employer’s taxable wages and liabilities for FICA, FUTA and SUI.
In addition, with each payroll, Payroll Management provides a payroll tax summary that details, by pay period, any and all wages, employee taxes, employer liabilities and deposits.
Each payroll also comes with a department summary, which provides a breakdown of payroll costs by each department for the current pay period.
Sample Payroll Reports
To help you better understand the types of supporting documents that accompany payroll processing services with Payroll Management, we offer the following files as samples of reports included in a payroll processing engagement.