Payroll Made Easy – Quick and Simple Payroll Processing
Here’s how it works:
- Each pay period, you contact us via your choice of telephone, fax, e-mail, or our 24/7 online platform, Payentry. You decide which input method works best for you.
- Payroll frequency is set to meet your needs: weekly, biweekly, semimonthly or monthly.
- Submit the hours worked by your employees, plus any changes to the payroll, such as deductions, pay increases or new hires. With internal processes and required banking procedures, we ask for a two day lead time prior to funds being available for employees.
You will have a dedicated Customer Service Representative (CSR) assigned to your account. That’s right, you’ll communicate with the same person every pay period.
- We’ll do the rest, including calculating wages, salaries, state and federal taxes, FICA and pension contributions, and any other necessary deductions.
- Delivery methods include paperless payroll delivery, employees are sent a secure digital notice of their deposit and a full detail of deductions, mail or courier. We can even send payroll overnight, if necessary. For speed and convenience, we offer direct deposit. Employees receive a pay voucher showing the amounts deposited, and you receive a detail of transactions each pay period.
Payroll Management Offers
Contact us today for a FREE consultation!
Access to Knowledgeable Payroll Specialists – Tax Penalty Prevention
Other Payroll Conveniences
Our payroll checks can include convenient options like vacation and/or PTO balances as well as the standard year-to-date wages, taxes, and deductions.
Our payroll register details the check number issued and the employee’s wages, taxes, deductions, net pay, and direct deposit. The Journal also provides company totals of wages, deductions, and net pay, as well as employer’s taxable wages and liabilities for FICA, FUTA, and SUI.
In addition, with each payroll, Payroll Management provides a payroll tax summary that details, by pay period, any and all wages, employee taxes, employer liabilities and deposits.
Each payroll also comes with a department summary, which provides a breakdown of payroll costs by each department for the current pay period.
Sample Payroll Reports
To help you better understand the types of supporting documents that accompany payroll processing services with Payroll Management, we offer the following files as samples of reports included in a payroll processing engagement.