Payroll processing is time consuming both in terms of the actual processing time and in keeping up with IRS regulations. Outsourcing your payroll and payroll tax administration to Payroll Management allows you to handle your payroll obligations in an effective manner while allowing you to focus your time and energy where it should be, on managing your business.
Access to Knowledgeable Payroll Specialists
When you need an answer to a payroll-related question, you want answers immediately. That’s why Payroll Management employs full-time, in-house accountants that specialize in payroll processing and payroll taxes. One of our specialists is always available to assist you and answer questions – and we won’t keep you waiting!
Tax Penalty Prevention
Outsourcing your payroll to Payroll Management ensures that your payroll taxes are paid on time, every time, so you’ll never have to worry about inaccurate or late deposits, paying late fees, or whether you are in compliance with ever changing IRS rules.
Payroll Made Easy – Quick and Simple Payroll Processing
Here’s how it works:
- Each pay period, you contact us via your choice of telephone, fax, e-mail, or you may use our 24/7 online employee self serve and onboarding services – you pick the way that is easiest for you.
- Report the hours worked by your employees, plus any changes to the payroll, such as deductions, pay increases or new hires.
- We’ll do the rest, including calculating wages, salaries, state and federal taxes, FICA and pension contributions, as well as any other types of deductions you may desire.
- Our goal is to process your payroll the same day as your call, and make delivery by electronic means, mail or courier, overnight if necessary, to your location.
- We also offer direct deposit, where checks are directly deposited into your employee’s bank accounts. Employees receive a pay voucher showing the amounts deposited, and you receive a detail of transactions each pay period.
- Payroll checks can be processed to meet your individual needs, including processing on a weekly, biweekly, semimonthly or monthly basis.
- Paperless Payroll: employees are sent a secure digital notice of their deposit and a full detail of deductions.
Payroll Management Offers:
Other Payroll Conveniences
Payroll Management’s payroll system supplies payroll checks that can include convenient options like vacation and/or PTO balances as well as the standard year-to-date wages, taxes and deductions.
Our payroll register details the check number issued and the employee’s wages, taxes, deductions, net pay, and direct deposit. The Journal also provides company totals of wages, deductions, and net pay, as well as employer’s taxable wages and liabilities for FICA, FUTA and SUI.
In addition, with each payroll, Payroll Management provides a payroll tax summary that details, by pay period, any and all wages, employee taxes, employer liabilities and deposits.
Each payroll also comes with a department summary, which provides a breakdown of payroll costs by each department for the current pay period.
Sample Payroll Reports
To help you better understand the types of supporting documents that accompany payroll processing services with Payroll Management, we offer the following files as samples of reports included in a payroll processing engagement.