So quick and simple you’ll forget it’s complicated.
You’re a business owner, not a payroll expert. We are. Simplify your workload and have more time to manage your business when you partner with us. Since 1989, we’ve specialized in full-service payroll processing services for small- to medium-sized businesses ranging in industry and unique needs.
Receive exceptional one-on-one support from your own dedicated Customer Services Representative when you work with us, ensuring that you’ll never get shuffled around and will always speak to a real person.
We take pride in the care we give to each client, building relationships based on trust and backed by years of experience. When you work with us, your employees are paid correctly and on time—always.
Payroll Management puts the personal back in payroll.
Let us handle the demands of payroll processing for you:
- Do payroll your way. You can call in, email, fax or use online options to provide payroll information weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or whatever suits your schedule.
- Save time spent processing payroll, payroll taxes, payroll reports, and checking for errors.
- Avoid penalties due to miscalculations.
- Get direct deposit plus electronic federal and state tax deposits.
- Access 401K interfaces.
- Receive tip allocation for IRS.
- Get prompt year-end W-2 preparation.
- Receive income and employment verification services for your employees at no additional charge.
A critical component of payroll is complying with the ever-changing IRS tax laws and filing requirements. Payroll Management assumes responsibility for both the timeliness and accuracy of all tax deposits and filings. Through a complete payroll tax filing service, we electronically balance our tax accounts on a daily basis to ensure that your tax deposit is received in a timely manner.
Reporting and Filing Services
In addition to business management reports, Payroll Management provides specific reports to monitor payroll activities.
- Deposit Federal withholding, FICA, FUTA, State withholding, SUI and disability taxes
- Prepare and file 941/940 Federal quarterly returns with the IRS
- Prepare and file quarterly State and local withholding tax returns
- Provide and file 1099M forms (employee and employer copies)
- Prepare all W-2’s and file with the Social Security Administration
- Generate quarterly and year-end reporting
- File year-end tax forms, with copies provided to you for your records
- FICA tip credit
- Summary reports
- New employee filing with the state
- Labor distribution report to track employee hours by centers
- Workers’ compensation pay-as-you-go reporting
My Payentry Portal is the paperless environment for employees of clients using Payentry to log in to their dedicated ESS portal and view/retrieve paystubs (personal earning statements), and W-2s. For clients who do not use Payentry, we offer a secure file portal with a unique login for each employee. Save time and the environment with paperless payroll solutions.
Payentry offers technology that makes payroll simple—a powerful processing engine, and the most intuitive workflow and user experience. Our latest release, NextGen, makes the Payentry platform even faster, more integrated, and easier to use.
Online Employee Self Service (ESS) portals are valuable to both your HR team and your employees. When you empower your employees with My Payentry, they will be able to access what they need, where and when they need it, all online.
Not using Payentry with Employee Self Service (ESS)? No problem, we offer secure digital delivery through FileGuardian, a part of Swipeclock. Save time and the environment with paperless payroll solutions.
Payroll Management provides a variety of payroll and management reports to help organizations manage their business and make informed and thoughtful decisions. The management reporting services we provide include the following:
Basic Payroll Reports
- Payroll Register
- Labor Distribution
- Payroll Summary Report
- Personal Earnings Statement
- 3rd Party Sick Pay
- Active Employees Not Paid
- Agency Check Listing
- Check Register
- Code Listing
- Delivery Detail Report
- Detail Calendar Setup
- Direct Deposit Report
- Direct Deposit Setup Report
- Employee Deduction Listing
- FICA Tip Credit, Tip Allocation
- Goal Status
- Input Worksheet
- MTD QTD YTD Report
- Payroll Register with YTD
- State Workers’ Compensation
- Statement of Account
- Tip Allocation
- Tip Sign Off
- Workers’ Compensation – Gross wages by employee listed and totaled by job category. Calculates workers compensation premium based on straight time gross wages
- Year to Date Report – The standard list includes gross wages, taxes, overtime, hours and dollars
- FICA Variance
- Local State Variance
- Head Count Tax
- Statement of Filings and Deposits
- State SUI Report
- Taxable Wage Report
- Tax Liability Variance
- Tax Liability vs. Deposits
- W2 Edit Report
Human Resources Reports
- 401k Report
- Accrual Activity
- Accrual Balance
- Accrual History
- Compensation Detail
- EEO-1 Employment Data
- Employee Change Listing
- Employee Labels
- Employee Listing
- Employee Profile
- New Hire Info
- Termination Listing
Premium Product Reports
- Certified Payroll
- Employee Review
- Employee Skills
- GL Journal Entry
- GL Rules
- Job Costing Report
- Multiple Worksite Report
- Simple GL Export
- Simple QuickBooks Export
Hiring & Onboarding
Integrated Hiring & Onboarding with Payentry GetHired
Growth, turnover, seasonality, there are many reasons you may be hiring and onboarding employees. Managing the hiring and onboarding process can be a significant amount of work. Mistakes may lead to increased costs and further complexities. When hiring and onboarding is directly linked to your payroll system, you can leverage integrated background checks, E-Verify, Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) screening and submission features, and more. Payentry GetHired provides hiring and onboarding tools that help you stay above the fray and focus on finding the right talent for your business.
- Easily post jobs to multiple job boards
- Use a searchable resume database to find and manage applicants
- Automatically schedule interviews with candidates
- Complete onboarding documentation in a paperless environment, fully integrated with your payroll system
- Seamlessly move new hires into your system as employees