Clients depend on us, what we do makes a tremendous impact on those we serve.
We understand that flexibility and work-life balance are essential ingredients of employee satisfaction and a strong culture.
We put our clients first, we empower and support our staff as they develop skills and expertise, our environment is comfortable and supportive, and the longevity of our staff shines a glowing light on what an amazing place this is to work.
Exceptional customer service is at the heart of who we are and what we do.
The Account Manager will be responsible for creating and building client relationships through referrals, networking, and cold calling within an assigned territory with the intent of providing payroll and human resources-related products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Working within an assigned territory to expand Payroll Management’s customer base
- Identifying prospective clients by taking advantage of company support, following up on leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs and attending trade shows and conferences
- Assessing prospective clients’ needs and advise them on solutions that Payroll Management can provide
- Attending vendor fairs and trade shows as designated by Sales Management
- Attending networking events to promote Payroll Management and build relationships
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling
- Following up on leads provided through various marketing campaigns
- Consulting with clients after sales or contract signings to provide ongoing support
- Providing required paperwork to Onboarding team to ensure a smooth and seamless transition to the Payroll Management platform
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Minimum of 3 years’ prior business to business sales experience
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in sales
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Excellent prioritizing, time management and organization skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the prospective client’s needs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Must have reliable transportation
Additional information about the company and work environment will be shared with candidates during an interview.Apply Now