Paycards allow companies to adopt a paperless payroll process that saves time and money associated with printing and distributing paper checks. Paycards work with your current direct deposit platform and helps your company stand out as an employer that cares. Payroll Management offers this service through Fintwist paycards.
Benefits for Employers
- Zero cost to the employer
- Instant issue cards
- Mitigates risk of delayed/lost checks
- Dedicated Client Support Managers
- Courtesy corporate line of credit*
- On demand pay available upon request
- Assistance with Payroll integration
- Training and onboarding materials
- Grove of trees planted for every client who eliminates checks
Why Employees Love Payroll Cards
Give your unbanked employees the convenience of direct deposit. Fintwist eliminates the hassles of paper checks and inconvenient and expensive check-cashing stores. Employees can enjoy the same cost-saving and time-saving benefits of direct deposit as those with traditional bank accounts. They will be able to pay bills and make purchases online, use their card everywhere MasterCard® is accepted, and get cash back at point-of-sale, banks, and ATMs.
Access Fintwist Anytime
- Online: monitor and manage your Fintwist Payroll MasterCard®. Register at fintwistsolutions.com
- App: Download the free Fintwist Mobile App and check spending, pay bills, locate surcharge-free ATMs or send payments to family and friends.
The Fintwist Payroll Card is an easy download to your mobile device. Access it in the Apple App or Google Play store.
- Text Alerts: Sign up to receive messages whenever your card is used or loaded with funds. Sign up when you register your card.
For more information, please contact 888.265.8228, visit www.fintwistsolutions.com or contact your Payroll Management Customer Care Representative.
*Available upon approval by Comdata.
Bill Pay and P2P features are not available in all states. The Comdata MasterCard is issued by Regions Bank, pursuant to a license by MasterCard international incorporated. MasterCard, Cirrus and Maestro are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.