You haven’t even filed your 2017 taxes yet, but the IRS has already announced changes that will affect your 2018 taxes, which you’ll be filing in 2019. The changes were announced in Revenue Procedure 2017-58, which runs 28 pages, but below are some key points.
- Can employers provide feedback on a potential hire’s or current employee’s clothing?
- Three Ways to Make Holidays More Inclusive
- Can I require applicants to have a high school diploma?
- A new employee told coworkers that she received a signing bonus. Now they’re upset, saying they’ve been here longer and haven’t gotten anything extra. What should I do?
- An employee let us know their paycheck was short. Can we wait to pay the difference on their next check?