As a business owner, you’ve put in a lot of hard work and sacrifice for the health of your company. The highs and lows, the celebratory moments and the challenges, all combine together to form your experience as a business owner. And even though you and your team are exceptional, you don’t have to do everything on your own.
Here are seven ways that outsourcing payroll services can benefit you, your employees and the greater good of your company.
- Employer/Employee taxes: escrowed and submitted to state and federal entities on time, every time
Direct Deposit: available for your employees’ convenience
- Retirement Accounts: funds automatically deducted from employees’ payroll and reporting provided for funding the accounts by client
- Workers’ Compensation: “Pay-As-You-Go” available; a simple, streamlined approach to lowering high premiums at the end of the year
- Quarterly and Year-end Forms and Reports: produced and submitted automatically, ensuring accurate data is submitted to federal and state authorities
- Wage Garnishments: escrowing, reporting, submitting to state and federal entities
- Track Employees: time, attendance, eligibility for Affordable Care Act and more
By outsourcing services, you can support your business and focus more on the bigger picture while having the confidence that an expert is handling the details—and communicating with you every step of the way.
At Payroll Management we help businesses of all sizes with their HR and payroll needs. Have questions? We’re only a conversation away.