Payroll Tax Services
A critical component of payroll is complying with the ever-changing IRS tax laws and filing requirements. Payroll Management assumes responsibility for both the timeliness and accuracy of all tax deposits and filings. Through a complete payroll tax filing service, we electronically balance our tax accounts on a daily basis to ensure that the appropriate taxing body received your tax deposit in a timely manner.
Reporting and Filing Services
In addition to business management reports, Payroll Management provides specific reports to monitor payroll activities.
- Deposit Federal withholding, FICA, FUTA, State withholding, SUI and disability taxes
- Prepare and file 941/940 Federal quarterly returns with the IRS
- Prepare and file quarterly State and local withholding tax returns
- Provide and file 1099M forms (employee and employer copies)
- Prepare all W-2’s and file with the Social Security Administration
- Generate quarterly and year-end reporting
- File year-end tax forms, with copies provided to you for your records
- FICA tip credit
- Summary reports
- New employee filing with State
- Labor distribution report to track employee hours by centers
- Workers’ compensation pay-as-you-go reporting
Ready to take have a team of tax professionals working for you?
Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss our comprehensive payroll processing services.